Industrial Heat Gun
750ºF - 1000ºF Temperature Range
Industrial Heat Gun Features
- Mica Heating Element is Replaceable for Long-Term Use
- Gripped handle allows for easy use in any setting
- 120 Volts
- Two Options – 1440 Watts or 1800 Watts
- Two Options – Temperature Range From 500°F -750°F or 750°F 1000°F
This versatile industrial strength Heat Gun is ideal for long-term use and features both a motor brush and element proven to perform in either continuous or intermittent applications. Designed for rugged performance, it also boasts a replaceable mica heating element, allowing for extended optimal use. With an air volume flow of 3300 FPM it is a competitively priced, durable tool.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Weighs only 2 3/4 lbs., including stand for ease of handling
- Replaceable brushes are easy to service and extend the operating life of the gun.
- Housing, handle, safety stand and trigger guard of rugged G.E. Lexan for superior electrical insulation properties, corrosion and impact resistance.
- Unique suspended "Quick Change Element" for ease of service.
- Adjustable air intake regulator provides variable temperature adjustment within the unit's rated heat range.
- Double-jacketed nozzle and shield helps maintain cool exterior temperatures.
- Toggle type control switch provides hot-cold-off operation.
- Includes circular safety stand.
- Delivers superior air flow, 27 C.F.M. air volume at 3300 F.P.M.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Nozzle air opening 1 3/16" diameter
- 6 ft. three-wire grounding type strain relief cord, features neoprene jacketing and molded plug
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.