IBC Spill Containment Units
100% Polyethylene Single & Double IBC Containment Units
IBC Spill Containment Units Features
- All components are 100% polyethylene for durable chemical resistance
- Units are designed to interlock into spill pallet grating for stable drum storage
- Shelf attaches easily and allows for filling more than one container at a time
- Stackers let you double up on storage in the same floor space and the Double Stackers are forkliftable.
- IBC Spill Units come with 100% polyethylene containment tub features a 400 gallon secondary spill capacity.
The Eagle IBC Containment Unit is a 100% polyethylene containment tub with heavy duty polyethylene platform. More chemical resistance than an steel frame IBC, features a 400 gallon secondary spill capacity. The extra wide platform shelf accepts IBC units up to 50" square. 10,000 pound load capacity with a drain. Compliance: EPA 40 CFR 264.175
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|1683||IBC SPILL UINT||67" X 67" X 26"||250 LBS.||10,000 LBS|
|1684||DOUBLE STACKER*||118" X 771/2" X 20"||500 LBS.||20,000 LBS|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.