IGUS® E08 Series E-Z Chain® Cable Carrier
High Quality Cable & Hose Carriers at Low Prices
IGUS® E08 Series E-Z Chain Cable Carrier Features
- Protects hoses and cable from debris such as wood chips or metal shavings, and from being pinched or shut off during use
- Water and temperature resistance for extreme applications
- Limited bend radius protects cables for optimal performance
- No special tools needed - chain and tubes can be opened and adjusted using just a screwdriver
- Small pitch for fast and easy access
- Made from strong material (igumid NB) for torsional rigidity and torque resistance
- Cable carrier chain Specifically constructed for quiet operation
- Ability to handle high loads for your convenience
- Multi-axis movement for a faster operation
- Smart design for fast and easy access
- Withstands temperatures from -22° to 212° F (-30° to 100° C) for use in extreme conditions
IGUS® E-Chain® cable carrier systems are widely used to guide and protect cables and hoses on automated machinery. Over 30 years of experience have proven excellence in performance in various fields such as medical lab equipment, robot dress out, extendable trailers and telehandlers, packaging machinery, machine tools, and custom machines. E-Chain® cable track chain is a lightweight, maintenance-free carrier, that prevents cables from breaking, corkscrewing, or tangling.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.