Dunbar Clear 2:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing - Flexible Single Wall
Specification / Designation: M23053/5 Class 2 | Flame Retardant
Dunbar Clear 2:1 Polyolefin Single Wall Flexible Heat Shrink Features
- Low Temperature Printable – Thermal Transfer or Hot Stamp
- Shrink ratio: 50% or more in the radial direction, 7% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C to 135°C
- Flammability: UL VW-1, CSA OFT, -F-MARK (except clear)
- Highly heat-resistance
- High resistance to chemicals and oils
- UL 224 (File Number: E319303)
- MIL-DTL-23053/5 (Clear is Class 2)
- RoHS Compliant
MIL-DTL-23053/5 C2 is a flexible, flame-retardant heat shrink polyolefin tubing. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring high heat-resistance, including insulation for electric & electronic devices, wire strain relief and protective covering for parts such as resistors and capacitors.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.