Dunbar® 3:1 Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - Semi Rigid Polyolefin
Specification / Designation: M23053/4 Class 1 | Flame Retardant
Dunbar® 3:1 Dual Wall Heat Shrink - Semi Rigid Polyolefin Features
- Sold In 4’ Long Sticks
- Shrink ratio: 67% or more in the radial direction, 10% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C to 125°C
- Flammability: UL VW-1, CSA OFT (Jacket only)
- Excellent electrical properties
- High resistance to chemicals and oils
- MIL-DTL-23053/4 Class 1
- UL 224 (File Number: E319314)
MIL-DTL-23053/4 C1 is a semi-rigid, high shrink ratio, flame retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tube with a meltable adhesive which flows when heated. It is suitable for a wide range of applications such as encapsulation of cables, splices and components.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.