Dunbar® 3:1 Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - Flexible Polyolefin
Specification / Designation: M23053/4 Class 3 | Flame Retardant
Dunbar® 3:1 Flexible Polyolefin Dual Wall Heat Shrink Features
- Shrink ratio: 66% or more in the radial direction, 10% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C to 110°C
- Flammability: UL VW-1, CSA OFT (Jacket only, except clear)
- Excellent electrical properties
- High resistance to chemicals and oils
MIL-DTL-23053/4 C3 is a flexible, high shrink ratio, flame-retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tube with a meltable adhesive that flows when heated. It is needed to seal and protect a wide variety of electrical applications, including wire splices, breakouts, and connectors-to cable transitions
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.