Triplett® Cable & Network Low Voltage Tester Kit - LVPRO20
7 Test Apps, 3 models
Triplett® Cable & Network Low Voltage Tester Kit - LVPRO20 Features
The TRIPLETT Low Voltage Pro 20 Multifunctional Cable/Network Tester Kit is designed for use in all low-voltage testing applications, including switches, PoE power, CCTV and surround sound speakers. Detect faulty cables quickly thanks to the included CABLE TEST APP, which features TIA 586 tests, length and return loss quality (RLQ). Expand the capabilities of this cable/network testing device by downloading test APPS.
- Cable test pack features TIA 586 tests, PASS/FAIL, wiremap, timing tests and impedance measurement
- Locate wall jacks and speakers with ease (requires wall jack and speaker ID kits; sold separately)
- Maps and labels A/V speaker wires (requires a remote kit; sold separately)
- Port blink cable detection makes it easy to locate a cable connection to a switch port with a visible LED
- Place a tone on 1 end and detect it on the other with the tone cable detection feature (requires a remote kit; sold separately)
- 2 LEDs keep you apprised of active switch connections and/or voltages on the line
- Included length pack for all wire types adds length to the CABLE TEST APP
- Conduct RLQ tests
- Works with all cable types, including speaker cables, coax cables, alarm cables and Category cables
- Circuitry is protected up to 60 V
- Upgrade your tester at a later date via LVPro Manager software and the included USB cable
- Detachable Remote
- F Male to BNC Male
- F Male to BNC Female
- (2) RJ45 patch cables
- RJ45 to alligator clip adapter
- USB cable
- (4) AA batteries and carrying case.
Works with virtually all cable types including speaker cable, coax, alarm cable and Category cable (CAT5,6). If you have a unique cable, the LVPro has adjustable VOP, a technology that allows the LVPro to be tuned to your cable
- Perform detailed wiremap, measure cable distance to open or short, test coax and RJ11 cables for faults
- Check line voltage on RJ45 (PoE) and telephone lines, measure incoming data speed, store and print up to 250 Reports (Model 30 or higher)
- Test modules available with additional features, Web upgradeable using the LVPro Manager software and included USB cable
The Triplett LVPRO is an industry leading cable tester that runs a variety of cable testing procedures such as wiremap, timing tests (delay, skew), impedance measurement, Ethernet switch port blink, speaker pop, cable length, PoE volts, loaded battery test and 10/100/1000 indication, plus it gives you the ability to store and print up to 250 test reports. Three models to choose from.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.