Tread Safe Anti-Slip Mats
Wet Or Dry Industrial Rubber Anti-Slip Mats
Tread Safe Anti-Slip Mats Features
- Indoor/Outdoor Use For All Environments
- Heavy Duty 3/4" Thick
- Provides Slip Resistance Even When Wet
- Easy Installation, Simply Overlap and Tap Into Place
- Easy Maintenance - Can Be Vacumed, Washed or Steam Cleaned
- Free Flow of Liquids Keeps You Comfortable and Dry
- Durable - Holds Up To Oils, Coolants, Solvents and Moisture
- Resitant To Extreme Temperatures -40º F to 248º F
- GSA Approved And Qualify For LEED Green Credits
Tread Safe interlocking flooring is an industrial non-slip tile surface than is suited to many environments. It is perfect for indoor and outdoor use due to the precision octagon design. This design ensures the free flow of liquids below the surface of the tiles, keeping feet comfortable and dry. The rubber tile proves more comfortable to stand on and provides anti-fatigue benefits. The interlocking system is easy to install by simply overlapping the connectors and tapping into place. The interlocked tiles are customizable to suit your needs by fitting whatever configuration necessary. This is possible as the tiles can be easily cut with conventional hand tools to fit shaped areas. Ramps and corners improve vesatility even more, providing the ability to access tile surface areas with wheelchairs, cart, pallet and lift trucks.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Tile: 19.5" x 19.5" x 0.75" High
Ramp: 19.5" x 5.75" x 0.75"
Corner: 6" x 6" x 0.75"
Temperature Range: -40° F to 248° F
Recycled Rubber and Plastic Composite Material
Anti-fatigue Benefits, More Than 50% Recycled Rubber
Resistant to UV Light, Oils, Solvents, Coolants and Moisture
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.