Recessed Split-Port Wall Plate
One Gang Recessed Wall Pass Through for Cables
0.0 / 5
Recessed Split-Port Wall Plate features
- Used where A/V cables pass through the wall such as behind flat panel TVs
- When the mating half is assembled virtually no hole can be seen from the viewers angle
- Allows easy installation in applications where cabling is already connected to equipment
- Suitable for both wall and ceiling installations for audio, video, security, and office networking
- When two halves are assembled virtually no hole can be seen from the viewers angle
- Saves installation time since the cables can be run and the plate installed after
- Plates mount directly to standard low voltage mounting brackets or backless boxes
Suitable for both wall and ceiling installations for audio, video, security, and office networking. When two halves are assembled virtually no hole can be seen.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Hole size is 1.5" in diameter. Hole area is 1.76 square inches.
- Available in white
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can fill out the ORDER RETURN FORM HERE. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Certain Items will Carry restocking fees for us to take back into our stock, This is due to items being made to order or for being an oversized item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Review & Rating