Rubber Curb Ramp
Create Access Ramps for Driveways & Entrances During Road Construction
Rubberform Rubber Curb Ramp
- Environmentally-friendly: Made in the USA from durable recycled rubber
- Flexible: conforms to any asphalt or concrete surface – inside or outside
- Easy to transport, easy to install with built-in hand grips
- High load-bearing capacity
- Reusable, built-to-last ramps pay for themselves with just one use over temporary asphalt
- American Recycled Off-Spec EPDM Rubber
- Post-Industrial Waste
- Extruded Forms
- GreenSpec Listed
- CSI Specs Available
- 100% Recycled Content
- Made In America
The RubberForm Curb Ramp helps save money, time and the environment. Our curb ramps are used instead of temporarily laying down asphalt or gravel to access driveways or get over curbs during construction/municipal projects, RubberForm Curb Ramps can be easily placed, relocated and removed as needed. No more wasted ramp material cost, messy cleanup or lost time. Use on one project and they are paid for.
Made from post-industrial and post-consumer recycled rubber, our curb ramps are the durable, long-lasting solution. Perfect for temporary or permanent projects. Create access ramps for driveways and entrances during road construction. Ideal for construction/paving contractors, municipalities or on-site business use.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- 4″ Curb Ramp,
- 4″H x 12″W x 36″L,
- 38 pounds
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.