PEEK Cable Ties
Extreme Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, Radiation & Solvents
PEEK Zip Ties Features
- Ideal for harsh environments where a cable tie material is required to hold up to chemical or radiation exposure
- Non-conductive material that is excellent for high-temperature applications up to 500°F (260°C)
- High strength properties over a wide range of temperatures
- Flammability rating of UL 94V-0 with low smoke and toxicity; halogen-free
- One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
Peek cable ties can withstand exposure to heat, radiation and a wide array of solvents. PEEK material meets MIL specification MIL-P-46183 and is approved for use by the Department of Defense.
Our high temperature-rated PEEK cable ties are made from polyetheretherketone (PEEK) which is a thermoplastic engineered to withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Part Number||Length||Width||Thickness||Max. Bundle Dia.||Min.Loop Tensile Str.||Std. Pkg. Qty.|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.