PEEK Cable Ties
Extreme Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, Radiation & Solvents
PEEK Zip Ties Features
- Ideal for harsh environments where a cable tie material is required to hold up to chemical or radiation exposure
- Non-conductive material that is excellent for high temperature applications up to 500°F (260°C)
- High strength properties over a wide range of temperatures
- Flammability rating of UL 94V-0 with low smoke and toxicity; halogen-free
- PEEK material meets MIL specification MIL-P-46183, and is approved for use by the Department of Defense
- One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
Our high temperature-rated cable ties are made from polyetheretherketonne (PEEK) which is a thermoplastic engineered to withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Peek ties can withstand exposure to heat, radiation and a wide array of solvents.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Part Number||Length||Width||Thickness||Max. Bundle Dia.||Min.Loop Tensile Str.||Std. Pkg. Qty.|
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.