Line-Bug 4 Telephone Tester & LAN Tester - 9615
Checks LAN Lines RJ-45 Wired - 568 A/B Standard for Damaging Current
Line-Bug 4 Telephone Tester & LAN Tester - 9615 Features
- Economical, compact but effective phone/LAN tester
- Tests standard telephone jacks and LAN jacks for connection to telephone system
- Use to test a LAN jack for telephone current, which might damage an expensive LAN tester
- Has both RJ-11 and RJ-45 style plugs
- Tests LAN jack (RJ-45) wired to 568A/B standard for telephone line current
- RJ-45 test plug is slectable via front panel switch for USOC (telephone) or 568 (LAN) connection
- Tests Single Line, 2 Line, 3 Line, or 4 line jacks to USOC (telephone) standard
- 4 Tri-color (Red / Green / Amber) LEDs indicate Current, Polarity, & Ringing / AC Voltage on each line
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty
The Triplett Line-Bug 4 is a simple tester to determine if there is damaging telephone line current on RJ-11 and RJ-45 lines. Some LAN lines have telephone current on previously unused pairs. Pre-testing LAN lines with the Line-Bug 4 before testing with a LAN Tester may prevent damage to it. Checks RJ45 connections wired for 568A/B or USOC pinouts. Tests 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-line jacks. 4 Tri-color LEDS indicate Current, Polarity and Ringing/AC Volts. Self powered by line voltage. If any LED lights in USOC or 568A/B switch positions, voltage is present. 1 year warranty.
The Triplett Line-Bug™ 4 is a simple tester to determine if there is damaging line current on RJ-11 and RJ-45 lines.
- Protect your expensive LAN tester — checks LAN Lines (RJ-45) wired to 568 A/B and USOC standards for damaging telephone line current
- Has both RJ-11 and RJ-45 style plugs for testing 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-line jacks
- 4 Tri-color LEDS indicate Current, Polarity and Ringing/AC Volts
- 1 year warranty
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.