Portwest Cut Level A4 Cut Resistant Gloves - A645
ANSI/ISEA 105 | Maximum level cut resistant gloves
Cut Level A4 Cut Resistant Gloves Features
- (Green) - Maximum EN cut protection levels
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A4
- CE Food Safe
- EN 388:2016 - 4.X.4.4.D.
- EN 420
The Portwest A645 Cut Level A4 Cut Resistant Gloves are made with Nitrile Foam and are designed to easily identify protection level with their green color. The highest level of the 3 color-coded cut resistant gloves, they provide the user with superb abrasion and tear resistance in high-risk jobs.
The three-color system that allows Health and Safety Officers to determine if a worker is using the correct level of cut PPE for a particular job.
- Red (A1) - For minimal risk tasks
- Amber (A2) - For moderate cut protection
- Green (A4) - Maximum EN cut protection levels
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.