Triplett Pair Master LAN Cable Tester
PairMaster LAN Cable Test Set Can Identify 8 Common Cable Faults
Triplett Pair Master LAN Cable Tester Features
- Flush Power Button reduces accidental turn-ons
- Identifies 1 of 16 Cables (with optional Remote Identifiers)
- Tests 1/2, 3/6, 4/5, 7/8 Cable Pairs
- 2 7 segment LEDs display Fault Codes and Remote ID numbers
- Input Protection up to 56VDC
- Overvoltage Indication on PairMaster and Remote Identifiers
- Low Battery Indication
- Auto Power Off at end of test
- Simple PASS or FAIL indicators
- 4 PASS LEDs (Green), 4 FAIL LEDs (Red)
- EIA / TIA 568 configuration for UTP Ethernet and Token Ring LAN Cables
The Triplett PairMaster is a LAN cable test set that can identify up to 8 common cable faults. It has segment LEDs that display Fault Codes and Remote ID numbers that can show test results of point to point wiring. With the 2 included remotes easily test installed patch panels with Cat 3, 5, 5e, 6, 6a, and 7 (if RJ45 connectors are used) cables. The PairMaster™ is designed to make any LAN cable installation easier.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.