Iron On Fabric Label Tape Cartridges
16.4' Long & Comes in Sizes of 3/8" or 1/2" in Width
Iron On Fabric Label Tape Cartridge Features
- For use with LabelWorks LW-400, LW-600P and LW-700 label printers
- Applies easily to a wide variety of fabrics
- Durable, hard plastic casing for safe storage
- Use scissors to cut this fabric tape for the best results.
- Do not use the Auto-cut, Half cut or Auto-trimmer (not available for all printers).
Applicable for LW-PX printer series models
K-Sun® Iron-On Fabric Tape is made from a polyester fabric material with a heat-activated adhesive backing. When heated with an iron, the fabric tape bonds firmly to cloth, clothing and other suitable materials. Simply follow the recommended heat for the fabric on which you wish to apply the fabric label. If you prefer, you can use a slip sheet in between the iron and the label, but it is not necessary. Iron-On Fabric Tape saves time and money for people in many industries including small businesses.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.