Elasco® Lite Guard® 3 Channel Cable Protector
3 Channels | Light Vehicle Rated
Elasco® Lite Guard® 3 Channel Cable Protector Features
- Durable Polyurethane Construction
- Weather & Temperature Resistant
- Orange & Black Colors: Highly Visible
- Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS
LiteGuard® cable covers are available with 1” to 1.38” size channels. While smaller in size and weight, these products are still designed for significant load-bearing strength. Commonly used in a vehicle or pedestrian settings, the LiteGuard cable protectors provide invaluable protection.
- Polyurethane Product - Compared to other materials such as Rubber, Plastics, and Metals, Polyurethane offers the best product characteristics.
- Polyurethane is not biodegradable, has stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, higher load bearing capacity, less likely to crack, and has more customization potential in material hardness and color
- Solid Cast Manufacturing - Offers superior physical properties to injection molding resulting in a stronger product
- Operating Temperature - Resistant to the fiercest elements withstanding anything from blizzards to heat waves
- Maintenance - Easily cleaned and abrasion resistant to the elements
- Fiberglass Rod* - Reinforced fiber glass rod which will never corrode, rust, or break
- Surface Pattern - Ultimate slip resistant pattern to minimize slips and falls
- Connectors - Ultra strong connection points with easy & safe configuration
- Easy Transportation* - Built in handles underneath base for easy transportation
- Safety Colors* - Standard colors come in black base and orange lid making products easily noticeable by pedestrians and drivers
- Configuration Options - Various products come with a variety of turns and end sets for easy and safe configuration
- Compliant - Dully Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS
LiteGuard Cable Protectors : Elasco Light Duty Two Channel Cable Guards offering 1.25 inches in channel width.
Elasco Cable Guards are constructed with a solid cast polyurethane base and lid that are connected by a reinforced fiberglass rod that won’t rust or corrode. Our products hold up against natural and man-made elements and are compliant with safety requirements. With easy transportation and simple installation, our products can be configured to meet your needs. Backed by a lifetime warranty and offering premium material characteristics, our products are all Made in the USA. We provide a basic solution to a basic problem. Whether it be pedestrian or vehicle traffic we help maneuver from one side of cables to the other side while keeping your cables absolutely safe. No matter the weight of your cargo, we will help you get to your destination in a safe and efficient manner."
When purchasing Elasco Cable Guards, be sure to consider all of your project requirements, including the number of channels, the size of the channels, and your load-bearing.
- Step 1: When positioning your Elasco Cable Guards, aim to have traffic approaching the product from the hinge side first. Avoid irregular surfaces where possible; water and other fluids can collect and create a slipping hazard.
- Step 2: When connecting the pieces together, always have the female side on top of the male side of the product. Push down on the pieces at the connecting points.
- Step 3: Now you are ready to flip open the lid and insert your cables into your Elasco Cable Guards. Start by placing cables in the channel closest to the leading edge. Be sure to always load the most sensitive cables and hoses closest to the hinge-side of your Elasco Cable Guards. Do not overstuff the cables; this can cause damage or cause a tripping hazard. Once the cables are laid out, either tuck the lid under the lip of your Elasco Cable Guard or, if applicable, secure the buttons on the lid to the base of your Elasco Cable Guard.
Lids are durable and unlikely to tear. However, if your Elasco Cable Guard is damaged, replace the lid immediately to avoid any tripping hazards.
When cleaning your Elasco Cable Guards, simply use ordinary soap and water.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Model||Load Capacity||# of Channels||Length||Width||Channel Width||Channel Height||Weight|
|EG3125||14,000 lbs per tire||3||36”||13”||1.25”||1.25”||16 lbs|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.