Rip Tie® EconoCinch Straps
Available In 12" & 18" Lengths 3/4" Strap Width
Rip Tie® EconoCinch Features
- Especially useful where an extra tight hold is desired.
- At least 2000 Re-fastenings.
- Available in 3/4" width, 12" & 18" lengths.
- The Non-Metallic Buckle Is Safe To Use Around Electrical & Magnetic
- Sewn, NOT Heat Bonded
EconoCinch has many uses; bundling cables, hoses, and strapping equipment to desks or carts. The loop lock acts like a pulley, giving you leverage to pull the strap as tight as needed.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Model #||Product size||Maximum Bundle Diameter|
|EC-12-E02||3/4" x 12"||2.75″|
|EC-18-E02||3/4" x 18"||4.75”|
|EC-36-E02||3/4" x 36"||10.5”|
|Material||Hook-and-Loop Touch Fastener: Nylon |
|Dimensions||Buckle: 1.34" / 3.4 cm |
Strap: 1 x 12" / 2.54 x 30.48 cm
- Heavy-Duty Utility Strap
- Hook-and-Loop Fabric and Double Stitch
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.