Diamondback® Hose Protector Ramp Kits
3" - 6.5" Diameter Tunnel Options - Various Kit Options
Diamondback® Hose Protector Ramp Kits Features
- Protect Large Lines Up To 6.6” Outside Diameter
- High-Density Polyurethane Construction
- Single Or Multiple Tunnel Configurability
- Multiple Tunnel Sizes For Various Hoses
- Eliminates Potential Hose Damage And Hazards
- Modular Interlocking Design
Diamond Back® Hose Protector Ramps provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a safer method of passage got vehicles. The hose protection ramps replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps and can be used to protect lines up to 6.5 inches in diameter. High density, all-weather polyurethane construction protected from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility.
Warning:Tunnel Diameter Does Not Take Into Account Hose Expansion.
Hose Bridges Are For Rubber Tired Vehicles Only!
DIAMONDBACK® HOSE BRIDGE SYSTEMS are intended for temporary installations only.
- Polyurethane construction is abrasion, impact, and weather resistant with a high load-bearing capacity
- Diamond-plate tread surface increases traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight, easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Built-in handholds allow for handling with ease and double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles crossing hose protection ramps must have a clearance of greater than bridge height
- WARNING: Hose Bridge Ramps are for rubber-tired vehicles only (not for equipment with metal tracks)
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- LENGTH INCHES44 (111.76 cm)
- WIDTH INCHES16 (40.64 cm)
- HEIGHT INCHES5.5 (13.97 cm)
- CAPACITY19,300 lbs/tire
- COLOR FINISHYellow
- BRANDCheckers Industrial Products
- DESCRIPTIONCable & Hose Bridge System For Up To 4.5 Line
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBERUHB4045
- PACKAGE QUANTITY1
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE-40°F to 120°F
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.