Diamond Back Hose Protection Kits
3" - 6.5" Diameter Tunnel Options - Various Kit Options
Diamond Back Hose Bridge Features
- Protect Large Lines Up To 6.6” Outside Diameter
- High Density Polyurethan Construction
- Single Or Multiple Tunnel Configurability
- Multiple Tunnel Sizes For Various Hoses
- Eliminates Potential Hose Damage And Hazards
- Modular Interlocking Design
Warning:Tunnel Diameter Does Not Take Into Account Hose Expansion.
Hose Bridges Are For Rubber Tired Vehicles Only!
DIAMOND BACK® HOSE BRIDGE SYSTEMS provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a safer method of passage got vehicles. They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps and can be used to protect lines up to 6.5 inches in diameter. High density, all-weather polyurethane construction protected from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs. The lightweight, modular design og interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. DIAMONDBACK® HOSE BRIDGE SYSTEMS are intended for temporary installations only.
- Polyurethane construction is abrasion, impact and weather resistant with high load-bearing capacity
- Diamond-plate tread surface increases traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight, easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Built-in hand holds allow for handling with ease and double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles crossing bridge system must have clearance of greater than bridge height
- WARNING: Hose Bridges are for rubber tired vehicles only (not for equipment with metal tracks)
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.