Cable Tray Ceiling Suspension System
The Alternative To Threaded Rods Or Chain Suspension Systems
Cable Tray Ceiling Suspension System Features
- No clamps or threaded rods required
- Quick installation and removal allows for versatile use, reuse, and maintenance
- Improved center of gravity and stability using the double-ended hanger system
- Trapeze fasteners ideal for tiered installations
- Weight Range: 99.21 lbs to 198.42 lbs
- Unlike current rod systems, can easily be secured to overhead beams
- Available Y Fitting Double Toggles allow for better stability and different mounted options
Cable Trays Sold Separately
- Attach cable trays to purlins, beams or roof trusses via loop-end fixings, without using threaded rods and beam clamps
- Snap hooks onto each end in half the time to quickly remove, replace, or redesign cable tray
- Double-ended hanger system improves the center of gravity for increased stability
The Cable Tray Ceiling Hanger is a natural replacement for threaded rod or chain systems and is used in environments such as: industrial buildings, distribution centers, schools, hospitals, warehouses, and retail stores. It can be found on some of the most complex projects around the world. With this cable tray support system, there is no need to drill holes in the ceiling for threaded rods or view ugly chain systems hanging from the rafters. Made of steel wire rope and snap hook ends to give you a neat, clean look.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.