Cable Tray Hardware
All Hardware Required To Connect & Install Cable Tray Systems
Cable Tray Hardware Features
Splice Washer Kit
- The Installer-Friendly Splice Washer Kit makes it easy to join together cable tray straight and junction sections. The kit contains one 1/4" - 20 bolt washer, one splice washer, and one flanged hex nut. Material is zinc plated steel. PRO-10™ Connecting hardware is included.
Raised Floor Pedestal Bridge Support Kit
- Works as a cable tray "hammock" since it spans between 2 raised flooring legs for the tray to rest on. The kit includes: (1) Bridge Support (Spans 24" center to center floor pedestals up to 1 1/2" diameter), and (2) "U" clamps.
Pedestal Angle Support Kit:
- Mounts to the vertical legs of a raised floor system, and provides a flat surface for trays to sit on. The kit includes: (2) Angle Supports, (2) "U" clamps. Clamps fit up to a 1-1/2 dis.
CM58 Tray Extensions:
- These extensions fit into side guides that make possible the adjustment of the tray up to 6" on each end. It is not recommended to cut the cable tray as it will interfere with the grounding characteristics and UL classification.
- These loops are used to make elevation adjustments for drop or straight sections. Also, if needed they can also be used a hinges.
Hold Down Bracket
- Made of steel wire powder coated chrome color, Hold Down Bracket is 4" long and is used to secure tray sections to all supports. Hold Down Bracket Kit includes all wall, floor, and ceiling supports
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.