Atlas® Rubber Cable Protectors - Kable Kontrol®
Light Weight Easier Installation | Pedestrian & Light Vehicle Traffic
Kable Kontrol's Atlas® Rubber Cable Protectors Features
- Lighter Weight than heavy-duty models. Save on shipping and setup / tear down with ease.
- Maximum Weight Capacity 5,000 Lbs Per Axle
- Commonly Used In *Light* Vehicle & Pedestrian Foot Traffic Applications
- Constructed With Recycled Rubber Base & Polyurethane Lid
- Able To Withstand Severe Weather & Temperatures from -40ºF to +130℉
- Channel Sizes From 1” To 2.3” In Width
- Highly Visible, Black Base & Safety Yellow Hinged lid
- Available in 2 / 3 / 5 Channel Options
These ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors made by kable Kontrol, are constructed from recycled rubber and are designed for the protection of multiple valuable cables or hoses. Moreover, these light-duty cable covers will ensure that your wires and hoses do not become potential tripping hazards for any pedestrians that will be walking over them. The hinged lid allows for the easy top loading of cables. Further, due to their rigid manufacturing process, these light-duty cable covers are commonly used both outdoors and indoors as well as in any in weather condition.
The black base contrasted against the bright safety yellow lid makes the cable ramps highly visible to any nearby pedestrians, thus, even further lowering the possibility of pedestrian injury. These cable protectors can withstand thousands of pounds of light vehicle drive overweight from 5,000 Lbs Per Axle depending on which channel configuration you choose. Lastly, these cable protectors are unlikely to move around because of the heavy nature of these cable covers weighing from 13 - 26 Lbs in total weight, especially when the cable protectors are ganged together on longer runs. The recommended operating temperature range is -40º to +130℉.
ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors
ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors are suitable for protection of wires, cables and cords in areas that receive pedestrian walking and infrequent light vehicle traffic. The light rubber cable cover is manufactured with thick, recycled rubber that is impact and temperature resistant for increased durability. Our range of light duty rubber cable covers is suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
Rubber cable covers are designed and manufactured according to the guidelines provided by MUTCD, OSHA, RoHS, REACH . For maximum functionality, the rubber cable protectors have been treated for temperature resistivity and UV-stabilization.
Features of ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors
- The 3 and 5 channel rubber cable covers have mounting holes for permanent installation. The 2-channel covers have polyurethane lid for easy installation, removal or replacement. Small light duty rubber cable protectors can be turned 45-degrees for fixing the male and female sides.
- All our ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors have been manufactured using MUTCD-recommended bright yellow and black colors. This allows drivers and pedestrians to easily see the ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors even at night time or in areas with low lighting.
- The load bearing capacity of our ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors is comparatively higher. Our ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors have a load bearing capacity of up to 5,000 lbs weight per axle.
- Our ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors have been uniquely designed to reduced chances of slipping or tripping. The diamond tread design reduces accumulation of slippery or inflammable liquids on the surface, thereby reducing the probability of damage to cables and cords.
- They can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40 to +130℉.
- Each light rubber cable cover is provided with connectors which help connect the products with other rubber cable covers for extended coverage.
Benefits of Using ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors
- ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors can protect your valuable cables, wires and hoses and are equally useful for reducing cable maintenance costs. Light duty rubber cable covers minimize the chances of damage or breakage by protecting cables and cords against external pressure and extreme environmental conditions.
- ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors are manufactured with non-biodegradable material.
- These ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors provide insulation against electric current which in turn reduces the chances of a hazard even if the cables are damaged or sparking occurs.
- ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors do not allow fluids to accumulate on the surface. However, combustible fluids and materials should be removed as soon as possible. The ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protector does not require daily maintenance. Weekly cleaning with mild cleaning products or soap water is all that you require for maximizing the life of your rubber cable covers.
Applications and Areas of Use
- Government and administrative buildings
- Construction sites
- Concerts, music shows and road shows
- Convention centers
- Indoor and outdoor industrial setting
- Race tracks
- Fairs and amusement parks
- Dance halls and performance centers
Installing ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors is one-man job. Here are a few tips for installing these rubber cable covers:
- Clean the placement area thoroughly and fill any holes or gaps in the surface. Remove any bumps to make the surface smooth. This is because any gaps in the in the surface could cause hazardous liquids to accumulate under the rubber cable covers.
- Connect the body and lid as recommended in the instruction manual. Get in touch with our representative for further information.
- Keep the lid opened. Now, insert one cable, cord or hose at a time. Make sure that each cable or hose is separated from the other. Do not overstock the channels of ATLAS® Medium duty cable rubber cable protectors.
- Place the most sensitive cables and cords towards the hinge side.
- Finally, secure the lid with grip tape.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.