Portwest Arc Flash Gloves - A780
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 | Cut Level (A4)
Portwest Arc Flash Gloves - A780 Features
- High level of protection against ARC ﬂash burns, cuts and ﬂames
- 13-gauge, ﬂame-resistant aramid liner, increases dexterity and hand movement
- Flame-resistant neoprene coated palm allows for excellent grip
- ARC ﬂash level 2 (ATPV 9.5cal/cm2)
- EN 388 :2016 CUT LEVEL D, ANSI: Cut A4
- Anti-static properties
The Portwest A780 Arc Flash Grip Glove is a cut-resistant work glove achieving an ANSI cut level A4 standard providing the user with 1,500 - 2,199g of cut resistance making these work gloves suitable for use in Appliance Manufacturing, Automotive, Construction, Glass Handling, Machining, Metal Handling, Metal Stamping and Paper Production
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.