The Yellow Jacket AMS (Advance Modular System) Cable Covers are uniquely designed to interconnect to accommodate an unlimited number of cables and hoses.
The detachable ramps allow for easy storage and transporation and for quick additions of additional cable runs.
Made from polyurethane ( Durathane™), Yellow Jacket AMS covers are designed to handle a constant flow of high speed, heavy traffic, from trucks, buses and other vehicles
This modular system also allows the user to add ADA compatible ramps which can handle traffic from forklifts and small vehicles.
- Holds unlimited number of cables; simply add more centers to expand to your requirement
- Each additional centere has 5 channels
- Flat , stable surface
- Durable and impact resistant
- One side of center section fits flush to a wall saving space and eliminating a potential trip hazard
- Easy to install and de-install
- Connects easily to other cable protectors with dog bone connectors with the AMS Interconnect™
- Dog bone and Hour Glass™ connectors on opposite ends
- Stable connections, no gaps
- Durable, made from proprietary Durathane™ polyurethane
- Extra strong 2" leading edge with Roman Arch™ construction
- A 3/8" thick lid and 3/8" thick base
- Lid and base are both 3/8" thick
- Ramps are low angled making it easy for vehicles to cross
- Center sections are compatible with WASP AMS ADA ramps for wheelchair access
- Operating temperature range: -40deg; to 120° Fahrenheit
- Can withstand loads of up to 40,000 lbs per axle.
- Also available in Hiperthane™ polyurethane for harsh, highly abrasive environment such as military use in deserts; please call for pricing
- # of Channels: 5
- Channel Height: 1.1 inches
- Channel Width: 1.25 inches
- Overall Height: 1.9 inches
- Overall Width: 12 inches
- Length: 36 inches
- Weight: 16 lbs