Black Non Slit wire loom is made of polyethylene convoluted tubing that will hold groups of wires together, offering protection against abrasion and crushing.
Black Non Slit wire loom is suitable for use in many industries, such as automotive, computer/electronics, farm/agricultural, marine, recreation vehicles, telecommunications, construction and specialty markets. It is resistant to auto fluids and chemicals and has an operating temperature range of -40Â°F to +200Â°F (-40Â°C to +93Â°C). Black wire loom is an ideal way to protect your wire, cable, or hose applications.
- Flexibility: Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance: Good
- Chemical Resistance: Good
- Recommended Operating Upper: +200Â°F (+93Â°C)
- Temperature Limits Lower: -40Â°F (-40Â°C)
- Stock #: NSWL0.50SP
- Size: 1/2" Inside Diameter
- Color: Black