Classic Victorian Showerhead
Sleek brass bodied fixture for soothing spray
- Broad head and narrow neck will provide a wide but gentle stream
- Swivel neck for optimal stream mobility
- Simply affixed to faucet
For a distinguished and soothing additive to your bath décor, this Classic Victorian Showerhead will provide distinction coupled with a relaxing and functional aesthetic. With a body of solid brass which is chrome plated for maximum moisture resistance, the showerhead has a neck which is extremely simple to install into your standard shower faucet.
This Classic Victorian Showerhead is great for renovation projects or simply as singular additives to bath areas of virtually any décor. The broad face gives you a gentle and wide stream of water, and a swivel neck lets you reach all corners of the bath with it. The neck is easily installed, and with a body of chrome plated solid brass, there is no need to worry about the piece being damaged from the constant water. The flow rate of the piece is 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Body of chrome plated solid brass
- Broad face for gentle, wide flow
- Swivel head for reach and adjustment
- Flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute
- Easily installed