Connectracâ„¢ I Series Power, Voice and Data Floor Raceway
Smart, Sleek Connectivity Solution for Free Standing Desks and Furniture
Features:• Low profile ideal for conference tables, individual desks, and lecterns
• Single connection point
• Two 110-volt power receptacles (NEMA 5-20 optional)
• Accommodates 2 to 4 voice/data or AV ports
• Voice/data adapter kit provided
Installation is quick and easy. First, install the tracks and the ramps directly onto the floor (an electrician should handle the power connection through a small hole in wall or column). Next, secure power/data components in the cableway, and then just snap the cover into place. Lastly, install floor covering over the cover. Done!
Thanks to its stealthy design, the Connectrac raceway is virtually unnoticeable.
- Ideal for conference tables, individual desks, and lecterns
- Single connection point
- Two 110-volt power receptacles (NEMA 5-20 optional)
- Accommodates 2 to 4 voice/data or AV ports
- Voice/data adapter kit provided
Common System Features
- Low-profile extruded aluminum wireway
- Low-sloping, moisture-resistant MDF transition ramps
- Installs on concrete slab with no coring or trenching
- For power / data / voice / AV connectivity
- Wireway components field-cut to length
- Multiple wireway channels can be ganged for additional capacity
- UL and CSA listed; ADA compliant
Select a wireway cap finish
This Product is UL and CSA Listed, as well as ADA Compliant
Ramp Height: 0.75"
Lead Up Ramps Length: 15" (for each side)
Total Width: 33 1/4"
UL and CSA listed; ADA compliant
Installation Guide Available