M.E.2 cable management system is manufactured with rigid .187 diameter zinc plated steel wire. M.E. 2 cable trays can be configured at the installation site and offer a wide variety of wire channel routing and protection options. Tray sections can be easily interconnected, using industry common splice washer clamps. M.E. 2 trays can be mounted on walls or posts, on ceilings or installed under raised flooring with Cable-Mgr. hardware.
* Made from zinc plated steel wire.
* 7 or 10 foot length straight tray sections can be cut to length or formed by cutting side wires to change routing elevation at the installation site.
* 2 x 4 inch grid provides easy cable routing in or out of tray sections.
* Available metal tray divider for cable separation.
* Rigid steel construction – Made in the USA.
|Tray Size (D' x W" x L")
||Max. # Cables @ 50% fill ratio*
||Load Capacity Over a 5' Span(lbs/ft)
||Load Capacity Over a 10' Span (lbs/ft)