Silicone Jacketed Fiberglas Sleeving
Engineered to withstand constant temperatures up to 500 degrees fahrenheit, this Silicone Jacketed Fiberglas Sleeving is often the most used hose protection option of racing professionals. This Fiberglas Sleeving is ideal for preventing hoses, cables and wire harnessess being damaged from exposure to extreme heat,open flame, molten splash and welding sparks. It's heavy silicone coating provides resistance to automotive chemicals and solvents and also provides protection from punctures and abrasions. Made from non-conductive material, this sleeving will not melt, delaminate, become brittle or support combustion under conditions that are normal. The sleeving's flexiblity allows for tight radius curves which make s it ideal for use in any application where thermal protection is required.
* Ideal for high temperature applications up to 500°F
* Cut and abrasion resistant
* High resistance to gasoline and engine chemicals
* Two color choices: black or red
* Available in bulk roll lengths; please call for pricing