- 2:1 shrink ratio (shrinks to 1/2 its original diameter)
- Lengthwise shrinkage approximately 5-7% during shrink process
- 194℉ (90℃) shrink temperature
- -67℉ to 275℉ (-55℃ to 135℃) operating temperature range
- Meets UL, CSA and MIL requirements
- Flame Retardant (except Clear Color)
- High resistance to chemicals and oils
This thin wall, heat shrink tubing is made from a specially formulated, cross-linked polyolefin. This tough, flexible, flame retardant tubing can be used for electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, lightweight harnessing, wire strain relief, and wire identification purposes in a variety of home, commercial, industrial and military applications.
2:1 heat shrink tubing slides easily over small inline splices and connectors, and shrink down to 50% of its original diameter to fit snugly over any wire, hose or cable management project. Also, it is the ideal way to terminate the ends of your Braided Sleeving, creating a tight, professional finish.
Self-extinguishing heat shrink tubing is tested and approved for use under UL VW-1 and CSA OFT material standards. Additionally, it is in compliance with RoHS, the European directive on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances.