Guard Dog™ Modular Cable & Hose Protection system is a quick and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications. Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 2.25 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 14,210 lbs/tire (28,420 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 2.25 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
- Permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
- ADA compliant accessories are available for use with this protector
|Material:||Polyurethane (UV stabilized)|
|Operating Temp:||-40°F to 120°F (-40°C to 48° C)||Hinge Pin Material: ||Reinforced fiberglass|
|Safety Symbols: ||Per ANSI. Z535.3-1991 |
LOAD CAPACITY PER TIRE/AXLE:
| 3 Channels:|| Max Load at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Tire:||14,210 lbs. (6,446 kg) |
| Per Axle:||28,420 lbs. (12,892 kg)|
|Product Length: ||Product Width: ||Product Height: ||Channel Width: ||Channel Height: ||Weight: |
|36 in. (914.4 mm) || 20 in. (510 mm) || 3 in. (76.5 mm) || 2.25 in.(58 mm) || 2.25 in.(58 mm) || 30 lbs.(13.6) |
Ramp angle on 3 channel protectors is fairly steep. If forklifts or other vehicles with small wheels will be crossing these protectors, Cross-Guard ADA compliant ramps are highly recommended.