The tightly woven Nylon® makes Dura-Flex the perfect solution for hose & cable protection. The 45 mil wall thickness will protect cables, hoses and ropes from weather, sunlight and abrasion damage.
When installed over uncoated cable or chains, DF will prevent scraping, chafing and contact damage to painted or other fragile surfaces.
DF is resistant to chemicals, UV damage and rot, and is suitable for continuous outdoor use under all weather conditions.
The flexible sleeving cuts with a scissor and the tight construction slides easily over any application.
Dura-Flex is available in Black.
- 3,500 Cycles Abrasion Resistance
- 45 Mil Wall Thickness Resists Snagging
- Prevents Damage From UV, Gasoline, Engine Chemicals and Salt
- Resists Cuts, Abrasion and Penetration
- Flexible & Economical General Purpose Protection
- Install Easily during Production or Repair
- Deflects High Pressure Hose Ruptures